Latest News & Events
- Arison Gulf has won the Electromechanical Works for the 2 Nos. Portable Water Pumping Station & Associated Works for the Project “ADNOC 7010C1-Ruwais Housing Complex Expansion-Phase IV New Water Pipeline (Package-1) Agreement No.147010C for ADNOC”. Duration for executing this project is 7 months.
- A contract was signed to provide the project named “77 Villas At Saadiyat Island” owned by TDIC for the Supply of 77 Booster & Transfer Pump sets.Delivery for all sets is expected by end of November 2014
May - 2014
- Arison Gulf has signed an MEP contract for the ''Rehabilitation of IR-63 Irrigation Pumping Station'' operated by Abu Dhabi Municipality and which is used for landscape purposes for the area in the vicinity of the RITZ Hotel and Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque.
- Arison Gulf has been awarded the Supply, Testing, & Commissioning of Chilled Water Pumps for the District Cooling Plant called ''DCP at Lusail Marina Phase 1'' in QATAR and which consists of 19 nos. of Flowserve Horizontal Split Case Pumps coupled to TECO-Westinghouse electric LV & MV motors; ranging from 160 KW to 600KW.
March - 2014
- Arison Gulf has been awarded the Irrigation Mainline project in Al Ain Road for supplying, testing and commissioning 3 nos of pumps rated 250KW each.
- Arison Gulf won the MEP Work for the Rehabilitation of Sewage Pump Station in Corniche Abu Dhabi.
- Arison Gulf had successfully completed the dismantling of the existing desalination plant and shifting for the client facility at Saadiyat Island.
- Arison Gulf has won the EPC Contract for “MANDRA Equestrian Club Phase 2”.
- Arison Gulf has won the Electrical Contract for 7 Nos. of Irrigation Pump Station “Development for Irrigation Networks, Reservoirs & Pumping Stations from Al Faya to Al Khatim along Abu Dhabi –Al Ain Road.
- Arison Gulf participated in the ADIPEC Exhibition 2013 that was held in Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre from 10th to 13th Nov.
September - 2013
- We would like to invite you to visit our stand at the Big Five Show Exhibition which will take place in Dubai Invention Exhibition and Convention Centre from 25th to 28th November
- We would like to invite you to visit our stand at the Adipec Exhibition which will take place in Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre from 10th to 13th November.
July - 2013
- Arison Gulf has won the project 10/2012- Irrigation Pumping Station at Al- Ain for the supply of irrigation pumps, valves, DI Pipes and fittings.
- Arison Gulf has won the project, Baynunah Academic Complex- Abu Dhabi( Western Region) for the supply , testing, and commission of chilled water pumps.
June - 2013
- Arison Gulf has done Performance Test for 13 nos of ITT Bell & Gossette Pumps at Arison Gulf testing lab. The pump KW ranged between 40 HP and 100 HP.
May - 2013
- Arison Gulf has won complete Electro Mechanical Work for the Eco- Point Development Project at Saadiyat Island which consist of one irrigation, sewage, and lifting pumping stations.
April - 2013
- Arison Gulf had successfully completed the dismantling of the desalination plant and shifting for the client facility at Saadiyat Island.
- Arison Gulf has been assessed by Bureau of Assessment Services and hereby attests that the organization has satisfied that it operates a Quality Management System in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001: 2008
February - 2013
- Arison Gulf participated in the Middle East Power Generation Exhibition that was held in Dubai International and Convention Centre from Feb 17 to Feb 19.
November - 2012
- Arison Gulf has participated in the Adipec, the Middle East largest oil and gas exhibition, that was held in Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre.
- Arison Gulf participated in the Big Five Show Exhibition that was held in Dubai Invention Exhibition ad Convention Centre from 5th to 8th November.
August - 2012
- Arison Gulf has won the contract for complete MEP works for the project, residential villa and horse stables – Abu Dhabi, for his highness Sheikh Tahnoun Bin Saed Al Nahyan.
May - 2012
- Arison Gulf has supplied chilled water pump sets for the project, DeerFields Town Square Abu Dhabi, that ranged between 11 KW for 2 units and 315 KW for 8 units.
March - 2012
- Arison Gulf has won the supply of Irrigation Booster Pump Sets for the project, Ruwais Refinery Expansion- TAKREER (Abu Dhabi, Western Region).
February - 2012
- Arison Gulf has won the project Safron 402/1 Irrigation Pumping Station, Abu Dhabi (Western Region), for the supply of submersible pumps.
March - 2011
- ALMESK Project 1, a major labor accommodation compound in ICAD city in Abu Dhabi was equipped with 36 Nos of Arison Gulf locally assembled pump sets of 37 KW motor power.
The pump sets were ordered by M/s ASCORP an was installed in ALMESK-1 project for the chilled water system.
- Arison Gulf supplied 16 Nos. of Flowserve assembled, and tested pumps sets for Bourouge/Adnoc Innovation Centre in Abu Dhabi. Bourouge/Adnoc, the leading plastic solution provider in the Middle East and Asian regions, installed pumps sets ( ranging from 2.2 KW to 75 KW) in their chilled water system belonging to their new factory in Abu Dhabi.
January - 2011
- TAKREER, Abu Dhabi Oil Refinery Company, nominated Arison Gulf to be the contractor for the installation and commissioning of one mainline and one booster pump for their Green Diesel Project.
The EPC contract was awarded on January 5, 2011 to the International Development Co. (IDC), the majority shareholders in Arison Gulf and had a one year executional period.